This will be updated, accordingly. So, be sure to check back.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Take a look here.
- Sitting Talk/Conversation Hack for Movie Makers (and Storytellers)
- Talk Overlay Hack for Movie Makers (and Storytellers)
- Custom Prop Hack for Movie Makers & Storytellers
- Standing Talk/Conversation Hack for Movie Makers (and Storytellers)
- Parts Posing BOX(Legs and Arms)
- PoserBOX (Head, Neck, Arms, Legs, Spine, etc)
- InSimenator Mod
- And these come in handy.
This comes in handy for extras in background:
6. I use the above hacks listed. I use this to make them stand pose - arms side (or whatever you choose) and then have them talk with this. OR I use this and choose dialogue - sit regular and then have them talk with this.
7. I use this. You have to toy with different degrees and such. It’s simple, once you get the hang of it.
I’m just handing out tips. That’s the best I can do. You can also follow tutorials like this. Do some research before jumping into it. You can’t be lazy with this or your viewers won’t like it.
10. You’ll find some here: fashionofsimgm.tumblr.com
11. Here. If you looked and you can’t find the mesh. Message me and I’ll email you it. If I don’t get back to you right away, be patient please.
12. Using this download http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,100226.0.html
I spawn the ‘summoner’. I click on the sim I want spawned (they can be in the neighborhood bin it doesn’t matter as long as there in the neighborhood, you can summon them) then, to add them to the family I spawn ‘the family tree’ I click on add to family, then the sim’s name. Done.
With the “boolProp testingcheatsenabled true” cheat on you can right click on a sim and spawn the tombstone of L&D. Click on the headstone- there should be an add neighbor to family option- search through the names and bam.
13. We auditioned for most of our voices. Other than that, if you’re trying to imitate a voice you have to practice at it. Some folks can do it and some can’t. The main thing is to not come off sounding dull when you do a voice over.
- Sister: 26
Why not? It’s fun.
It’s awesome if you’re a shipper, which I’m not, or if you have a favorite character(s), which I don’t have. <—-Those are the main reasons why most stick around, that and the music.
As long as shippers see their couple interacting or kissing or looking at one another they’re fine. So fine to the point that they’re not even noticing (or don’t care to) the bad story line laid out in front of them. The writers know this and use that to their advantage. I digress though…
Reasons why off the top of my head:
- No continuity
- Pointless story lines
- Major plot holes
- No character development (and when they do they regress)
- The writers put these kids in very unrealistic adult situations (ie. underage stripping, Finn teaching (?) without a license, etc)
- Endless pointless love triangles
- Clustered story lines (every couple loses their virginity at the same time, every couple hooks up at the same time, every couple breaks up at the same time ALL IN ONE EP). Not necessary. Just sloppy/lazy writing.
- Ship fan pandering
- No build up of relationships
- Pointless and sometimes random musical numbers
- Blatant double standards between female and male characters
- Endless good guy/pathetic-“evil” girl set up
- No character depth
- Use of sexual harassment (and rape) as a joke
- The horrible messages displayed in the episodes (ie it’s okay to out someone, you’re still a good guy and she deserved it!)
- And more
I can’t take this show at face value like most can. I just can’t.