"Boss, starting with Season 2 (since that was the begin of the decline of Glee), what five characters would you have never introduced to the series?" by brycelwynn-deactivated20130204
5 characters?? That’s kind of tough…
- Blaine - I wouldn’t have introduced Blaine in that way. A dream school, this perfect guy…all of that was too much.
- Sam - I didn’t mind Sam at the beginning of season 2, but then he became a bit useless and boring for a while. He became a plot device. He never really stood out for me despite the “homeless” stuff and his
- Sunshine - They made it a big deal for her to be on, then she was gone, and I didn’t really care for her in the end. She should have stuck around longer, in between.
- Carl - I loved Carl! He was exactly what Emma needed, but…he was just another throw away plot device.
- Lauren - I wouldn’t want Lauren brought in if I knew they were just going to throw her away the very next season.