Because those actresses are awesome!
But I think it’s because I’m not really bashing PLL’s writing. I’m bashing Glee’s writing though. So, the Glee cast can’t exactly diss their job. Especially with some of the
immature writers right there on twitter.
Yep. Who’s singing in it though?
I suck at distinguishing the ladies’ voices sometimes.
I’m a musician too and yeah that’s irked me a bit too.
I read about that. I’m hoping it’s minor because Quinn and Puck have had nothing, but an unhealthy “relationship”.
- He lied about using protection.
- She cheated on her boyfriend with Puck.
- She tried to coerce him into sex just to try for another baby (even though Beth was her “perfect thing” or whatever).
- He’s called her crazy to her face and did nothing to help her like all of the others. “Cuddling” doesn’t count.
- He’s proven that he can’t be in a monogamous relationship with her.
- She’s said she regretted having sex with him.
- She’s used and manipulated him into sabotaging Shelby.
- They didn’t talk to one another at all second season.
- They’ve never showed any signs of liking one another romantically.
I get giving them a good send off, but romantically? No. They’re best off ending as friends and not with a needy/desperate Quinn…again.
Quick had the potential of being something good, once upon time, but that ship has sailed.
I’m probably going to lose followers for this.
Ugh….haha! None of the new writers.
Probably Ryan? Idk.
There’s a license/copyright agreement thing that’s signed (and purchased I believe) when you buy distribution for all of your original singles released on itunes. So in that way, I think I’m protected.
- Mr. Schue would be “A”.
- Brittany and Santana would be treated like a real couple.
- Emily would be outed by Toby.
- Aria would be singing all over the high school.
- Pretty Little Liars would tank.
- The Glee characters would have an equal (most of the time) amount of screen time.
- And much more
So now he’s just being blatant about his trolling.
True. Especially since season 2 never happened.